I explain supernatural seasons
Season 1: Actually Scary
Season 2: A lot of Soul Selling
Season 3: Sam is sad and so am I
Season 4: Oh THERE’S Cas
Season 5: A good “Ending”
Season 6: Castiel gets mad and then I do
Season 7: Filler and Mitt Romney
Season 8: Please stop torturing Sam Winchester please just stop
Season 9: Sam is dead on the inside and so am I
If the multiverse theory is true, then there’s a universe where it isn’t.
Multiverse theory doesn’t cover paradoxical situations
Except in the universe where it does
i’m having an aneurysm
What if teachers had to deal with fandoms in Elementary school...
- Harry Potter: Children, stop swishing your pencils around, and pay attention.
- The Mortal Instruments: Your mothers will NOT be happy if you she sees all this mess on your arms!
- The Hunger Games: Stop trying to kill each other, honestly.
- Percy Jackson: I know you can read the assignment. Stop pretending you can't.
- Divergent: For God's sake, get off the roof!
- Twilight: When we bleed, we go to the nurse. Drinking the blood will make us sick, understand?
- The Maze Runner: Wicked is a bad word!
- Gossip Girl: Gossiping is unkind, and is also against school rules.
- Glee: And again with the singing...
- Percy Jackson: Give me the pen....now.
- Twilight: Charles, come inside! For the last time, your skin will never sparkle!
- The Hunger Games: Stop caressing your bread, and save it for lunch, children.
- Eragon: Murmuring gibberish under your breath won't get you out of detention.
- Once Upon A Time: Chad stop trying to rip little Suzie's heart out of her chest.
- Doctor Who: WHY HAVE YOU TAKEN ALL MY CIRCULAR STENCILS AND RULERS YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING YOUR ABC'S
- Supernatural: Please stop throwing salt at each other
- Star Trek: Stop crying. Just because your friend is wearing a red shirt doesn't mean he's going to die.
And three episodes later, he has accepted his faith as Sherlock’s personal shit holder.